Wineries & Restaurants
Benefits of Participation:
OC Meets Napa & Mexico Food and Wine Festival is a destination event attracting high-profile members of the wine and culinary trade as well as affluent consumers. In addition to increasing your company’s profile among this key demographic, a partnership with the event will also allow your restaurant or winery to:
- Broaden the market’s awareness of your restaurant or winery
- Reinforce loyalty with current consumer relationships
- Gain quality customers
- Increase media exposure among food, wine and lifestyle media
- Facilitate a market assessment of your product by sampling
- According to the Cone/Roper Report, consumers are more likely to switch to a sponsor’s brand that supports a local event or cause
OC Meets Napa & Mexico success has been due to the generosity of the wineries and restaurants who donate the wine and food thousands come to taste annually. Together we look forward to producing a wonderful evening that will benefit AltaMed Health Services and our programs.
For more information or to be a vendor at the event:
You will receive a confirmation email once registered and will be notified by email of the status of your application within a week.
Highlights & Successes
- Celebrity chefs from the FOOD Network, Bravo and TOP Chef have named our event the “Premier Latino wine and food event in the United States”.
- Professional athletes, actors, actresses, models and celebrity musicians continue to attend OC Meets Napa to support AltaMed and our fundraising efforts.
- The event has been featured in many media platforms such as Telemundo, Univision, La Opinión, KTLA, the Fork Report, Angeleno Magazine, OC Weekly and many more.
- The event averages over 30 million media impressions annually through print, social media, TV and radio.
- In 2016, the Instagram @altamedfoodwine page had a follower increase rate of 300% with an average post liking of 61.6.
- In 2016, Facebook had a 928% performance increase with a reach of 13,000 annually.
- The median age of attendees is 30-50 years old
- Median household income is $150,000 and over
- Of the 1,000 guests in attendance, 52% are male and 48% are female.
- The attendee rate has grown at a rate of 10% each year with a 16% increase in 2016.